Welcome!

Welcome!

Hey guys, welcome to my website! My name is Emily Beck and I love to make cakes!

I first started learning how to bake when I realized that all those times cooking with my grandmother were my passion

I love making cupcakes because its fun to experiment and they make people happy

My favorite thing to do is create new flavors, because you never know what you can make into a cupcake.

I would love to make a cake or cupcakes for you! I charge $15 for a dozen cupcakes ($25 for two dozen) and cakes depend on the size and design, but usually start at $35. Please call or email if you would like something!

These are the flavors I currently make:
Cinnamon Roll
Vanilla
Chocolate
Red Velvet
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Oreo
Key Lime Pie
Pina Colada
Root Beer Float
Lemon/Cream Cheese
Strawberry/Cream Cheese
Honey
Gummy Bear
Salted Caramel

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes

Ice cream cone cupcakes are a classic treat. You simply bake them in a cone. but make sure you keep them upright because they will tip. These were very yummy, and for my little sisters birthday. She loved them even though they were squished.

No comments:

Post a Comment